- the notion of "body as friend"
- how our lives can change "in the flick of an instant," including our experience with our physical self
- Ashley's recent MS diagnosis (following what she thought was a simple visit to the optometrist), and how that diagnosis has served to magnify her deep love for her body
- how what we say and do, every day, is writing the script for our children (and for anyone within the reach and impact of our influence) as it relates to the relationship they build with their own bodies
- the fact that so many of us have carried a flawed paradigm about what's "normal," "perfect," "desirable"—a paradigm that is not our own, but that was handed to us by a distorted and damaging societal agenda/"norm"—and how it's time to set that sh*t down and step bravely into love and truth
Link to upcoming course: https://ashmae.teachable.com/p/mine-to-tell-session-3-summer-2019/
Thanks so much for listening. Make sure to subscribe to the podcast, and please take a moment to rate and review the show in iTunes so we can continue to bring you great content, week after week.